LABC's Construction Professionals' Standards Hub
Are you a professional in the construction industry?
If so, register (free) for our new LABC Construction Professionals' Standards Hub and you'll receive:
- Briefings and opinions on regulatory changes
- Fast information and analysis on standards issues
- Views on compliance in design, specification, procurement and contracting
- Updates on testing and certification
- Regular reports and updates covering England, Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland
- Access to technical information, reports and research
- Events and conferences on construction quality
- Regular communications to keep you up-to-date on latest industry development
- Exclusive CPD opportunities like this video
- Opportunities to network with other construction professionals
- Latest news about Brexit and its implications on the industry
LABC's Building Safety Regulator updates
On 5 July 2021, the government introduced the Building Safety Bill to parliament. The Bill represents the biggest shake up of building safety regulation since 1984. The Bill proposes to set up the Building Safety Regulator to oversee higher risk buildings, identify people legally accountable for building safety and introduces a register of competent practitioners including for registered building inspectors.
Register (free) to learn about the latest developments, training webinars and summaries of the legislative changes.
Was this page useful?